Powered by WebAds

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Nazis are okay at YouTube

At YouTube, where 'anti-Islamic' videos are regularly labeled 'hate speech,' this offensive, anti-Semitic, pro-Nazi video by someone known as michbubba88 remains unlabeled five weeks after it was first posted.

Hat Tip: NY Nana



For those who are interested in real business reasons why a company might want to have its products certified as Kosher, here's a place to start.

At Little Green Footballs, Charles explains the name michbubba88:
The number 88 is code in the white power freakazoid world for the eighth letter in the alphabet, H. Two of them together stands for “Heil Hitler.” Lovely people.
Lovely indeed.

.

4 Comments:

At 8:56 PM, Blogger Lois Koenig said...

Carl,

I am still furious. YouTube very quickly removes any pro-Israel, anti-arab video, but this, which I do not think Germany would allow, is OK?

I sent it to Honest Reporting, but who knows?

I marked it as 'hate speech', and nearly every comment as spam.

I wonder if it will be removed, along with all of his stuff, He should be banned, but I guess he will just use another nic and return. I hope your readers will also mark it, and go through the commnents.

Is this 1937 or 2007?

 
At 9:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This reaffirms my feelings on YouTube. They are definitely on the side of our enemies.

 
At 6:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ever since OU certified the clown as kosher I don't trust anything they put their logo on.

 
At 12:33 PM, Blogger Michael said...

I also marked it as "Hate Speech."

Maybe it'll go.... Somehow I doubt it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google