Monday, November 13, 2006
- Name: Carl in Jerusalem
- Location: Jerusalem, Israel
I am an Orthodox Jew - some would even call me 'ultra-Orthodox.' Born in Boston, I was a corporate and securities attorney in New York City for seven years before making aliya to Israel in 1991 (I don't look it but I really am that old :-). I have been happily married to the same woman for thirty-one years, and we have eight children (bli ayin hara) ranging in age from 8 to 29 years and five grandchildren. Our eldest daughter and eldest son are married! Before I started blogging I was a heavy contributor on a number of email lists and ran an email list called the Matzav from 2000-2004. You can contact me at: IsraelMatzav at gmail dot com
Like what you see? Please hit my tip box below!
- 'High and dry'
- Arab League to break financial embargo against the...
- The Rude Awakening of Professor Aaron Ciechanover
- 'Moderate' Abu Mazen: "The Palestinian leadership ...
- The beginning of the end for Lebanon? Part 2
- Loyal citizens?
- Hezbullah re-entrenched in southern Lebanon
- It's amazing how quickly we have come full circle
- Kristallnacht and the consequences of hatred
- Better than usual at the UN