Powered by WebAds

Thursday, August 10, 2006

Nasrallah kills two more Israeli Arabs

A Hezbullah Katyusha rocket has killed a woman and an infant girl in the Israeli Arab village of Dir el-Assad near Karmiel.

The rocket was one of about forty that landed in cities and towns across northern Israel this morning.

Rockets also hit Nahariya, Safed, the Golan Heights, and the Haifa Bay area.

Sirens were also heard in Ramot, Tiberias, Acre, Ma'alot, and Shefayim. No rocket hits have yet been reported.

Yesterday, rockets hit as far south as Beit She'an and northern Samaria (around Jenin).

3 Comments:

At 2:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Off topic Carl, but I've tried to set your site feed to my reader (RssReader) but get an error. When I validated it, it failed.

 
At 2:49 PM, Blogger Carl in Jerusalem said...

It fails from time to time - I'm not sure why. Blogger told me that it probably happens every time I clear a post to go with html errors. Sometimes I have no choice but to do that.

 
At 3:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ok i'll keep trying to pick it up, thanks

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google