Powered by WebAds

Monday, August 07, 2006

Israel At Level Ground: Life & Times: Katyusha strike 10 minutes from my daughter’s summer camp

Israel At Level Ground: Life & Times: Katyusha strike 10 minutes from my daughter’s summer camp

I had a vague recollection that fellow blogger Dave Bender's daughter's camp was somewhere up north, but I didn't recall precisely where. It turns out that it's in Shluchot, a Kibbutz about ten minutes south of Beit She'an. On Friday, a long-range missile fired by Hezbullah hit Beit She'an. What would you do if it were your child? Read this post to see what Dave and his friend and fellow blogger Brian Blum did. (For the record, I don't have a 13-year old daughter, but my 12-year old daughter is in a camp in the Beit Shemesh area).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google