Sunday, August 13, 2006
- Name: Carl in Jerusalem
- Location: Jerusalem, Israel
I am an Orthodox Jew - some would even call me 'ultra-Orthodox.' Born in Boston, I was a corporate and securities attorney in New York City for seven years before making aliya to Israel in 1991 (I don't look it but I really am that old :-). I have been happily married to the same woman for thirty-one years, and we have eight children (bli ayin hara) ranging in age from 8 to 29 years and five grandchildren. Our eldest daughter and eldest son are married! Before I started blogging I was a heavy contributor on a number of email lists and ran an email list called the Matzav from 2000-2004. You can contact me at: IsraelMatzav at gmail dot com
Like what you see? Please hit my tip box below!
- 'Justice' - 'Palestinian' style
- Flat Fatima
- The most hypocritical people on earth
- Israeli cabinet approves hudna
- Recent graffiti
- LGF: How much does it cost to buy global TV news
- Lebanon photos: Take a closer look
- No cluster bombs to Israel?
- Blackfive: On the Virtues of Killing Children
- Rubin: Not so bad in theory