Monday, July 17, 2006
Check it out here.
- Name: Carl in Jerusalem
- Location: Jerusalem, Israel
I am an Orthodox Jew - some would even call me 'ultra-Orthodox.' Born in Boston, I was a corporate and securities attorney in New York City for seven years before making aliya to Israel in 1991 (I don't look it but I really am that old :-). I have been happily married to the same woman for thirty-five years, and we have eight children (bli ayin hara) ranging in age from 12 to 33 years and eight grandchildren. Three of our children are married and a fourth is engaged! Before I started blogging I was a heavy contributor on a number of email lists and ran an email list called the Matzav from 2000-2004. You can contact me at: IsraelMatzav at gmail dot com
Like what you see? Please hit my tip box below!
- Gates of Vienna: A Matter of Proportion
- Arabs Fear Iran More Than They Hate The Jews
- Israel At Level Ground: Life & Times: Israel UN Am...
- IDF missile destroys Iranian Zelzal rocket on the ...
- Bush Counting on Israel to Quash Influence of Isla...
- The Opening Round of Iran's War Against the West
- WHY ISRAEL SHOULD BOMB SYRIA
- Israel could have had a missile defense system
- Eyewitness account of disarming Jerusalem suicide ...
- Haifa building collapses from Katyusha