Powered by WebAds

Monday, July 31, 2006

Remember Amihai Merhavia HY"D?

Amihai Merhavia was the 24-year old commander who was killed in Bint Jbeil last week. Did he look familiar to any of you? Look again. (This came to me as a Powerpoint presentation - I converted it into jpeg's to show it to you).

Hat Tip: Yisrael in Shilo

Translation: Do you remember him? Just this week, he was killed in Lebanon leading his soldiers. Have you ever seen him before? Are you sure you haven't? Go to the next slide.


Translation: Yes, that's him. Do you know why he lost consciousness? Go to the next slide.
Translation: You have not seen and will not see these photos in any of the media. Please pass on. Photography: Miriam Tzachi.

(For those of you who are not Israelis and don't recognize the uniforms, they are the uniforms of the Magavnikim - the border police. According to Yisrael, the 'action' took place at Havath Gilead).

3 Comments:

At 5:50 AM, Blogger Freedom Fighter said...

Shalom Carl,
Tell me, aside from the maniac Left, do you see the average Israeli more appreciative of the so-called `settlers'(what a silly term)and more understanding of why the `disengagement' policy is stupidity since Gaza and Lebanon?

I know Olmert still has to go home to his wife and daughter at night (what a scene THAT must be.I'm sure he's sleeping on the couch!!)but do you see him becoming more realistic and stronger with what has happened?

I hope so...

B'Shalom
FF

 
At 8:56 AM, Blogger YMedad said...

Allow me, from my "hat" to correct an error I made. The site of this was at Chavat Gil'ad, not Amona. I got this from the photographer. Sorry.

 
At 11:20 AM, Blogger Carl in Jerusalem said...

Thanks Yisrael. I'll fix that.

By the way, this entry has been linked by Arutz Sheva.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google