Powered by WebAds

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Olmert wants to make it a triple

Israeli Prime Minister Ehud Olmert isn't satisfied with the current situation, which finds Israel fighting a two-front war in two areas from which the IDF fled (Southern Lebanon) and surrendered and expelled Jews (Gaza), respectively. Ehud Olmert wants a third such front.

Today, Olmert told the Jewish refugees who were expelled from their homes in Gush Katif last year that misery loves company and that other 'settlements' will be evacuated. You can't make this stuff up.

Speaking to refugees being housed in the Nitzan trailer park one year after losing their homes and livelihoods, Olmert told them "We will yet evacuate communities and it is important to me to complete this chapter as soon as possible so that we will be able to continue as a strong and united nation for the challenges that await us."

Olmert also told the refugees that he was "convinced that we made the right decision to carry out the disengagement plan, and it is better for Israel that you are not living in the Gaza Strip at this time."

He said, "I know that you are angry. I know that you think that you need to be in Gush Katif. We think differently. The government will invest so that each evacuee feels that the State cares about him and so that your children love the country like your grandfathers did. It is important to me that you know that we are acting out of the same love for Israel that you have."

And now if you'll all excuse me, I have to clean the keyboard and the screen. I just lost my dinner.


1 Comments:

At 2:46 AM, Blogger Lois Koenig said...

I literally had to read this twice. I still can't believe that he could be this insane, for want of a better word..I have quite a few, but they are not fit to print.

Here the direct results of Sharon's expulsion are so evident now, as the rockets keep coming, and get closer and closer, G-d forbid, to more than Haifa and Tsfat, yet Olmert *spit* wants to do even worse, and expel more Jews from Jewish land? He ought to be sent to Haifa and made to live there....in retirement...better yet, to Damascus or Teheran.

Now I have to try and eat dinner?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google