Powered by WebAds

Sunday, May 14, 2006

Daniel Wultz HY"D succumbs to injuries

16-year old Daniel Wultz passed away today at Ichilov Hospital in Tel Aviv. Daniel HY"D was from Weston, Florida and was critically wounded in the Tel Aviv suicide bombing during the Passover holiday.

Daniel's death brings the death toll from the Tel Aviv bombing to eleven, with 26-year old Lior Enidzer having passed away Friday night. Daniel will be buried in Florida tomorrow.

Wultz had initially regained consciousness, although doctors continued to say that his life was in danger.

Daniel's father,
Tuly (Yekutiel) Wultz, was lightly wounded while seated beside his son at the eatery where the bombing occurred. Speaking to a group of students who came from Florida to pray for Daniel, he said "Unfortunately, I remember everything. Daniel was thrown into my hands, and asked me to pick him up. But when I saw the extent of his injuries, I laid him down to wait for an ambulance. I held his hand and told him I loved him, and he told me he loved me."

Daniel's mother Cheryl was on her way to meet her husband and son when the attack took place, and has been at his bedside ever since. His sister Amanda, a college student at Tufts University in Massachusetts, arrived in Israel with Cheryl's mother, Margie Cantor, several days later. Additional family members from the US had also arrived to offer their support.

Islamic Jihad - may their name be obliterated - is undoubtedly celebrating.


2 Comments:

At 6:04 PM, Blogger Paulo said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 8:22 PM, Blogger Lois Koenig said...

16 years old...just 16.

May his parents be comforted amongst the mourners of Tzion and Yerushalayim.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google