Powered by WebAds

Monday, December 05, 2016

Awesome: I've been blocked by Steve Salaita UPDATED

I am sure that many of you remember Steven Salaita, the professor whose offer of a tenured position at the University of Illinois was withdrawn after the trustees discovered his Jew-hatred. The University was eventually censured by the American Association of University Professors, and Salaita landed at the American University in Beirut.

Earlier today, Salaita tweeted this (which I can no longer see, but if someone wants to send me a screen cap, I'll add it to this post without disclosing who you are),

and I responded with this:
Gee, I was such a naughty boy today.

Those liberal academics are just so open to criticism. 

Now, if only I knew why Jeffrey Goldberg blocked me. Took me over a year to notice.

Labels: , , , , , ,

3 Comments:

At 8:00 PM, Blogger josef said...

Congratulations!
See it as an honour.

 
At 1:46 AM, Blogger barenakedislam said...

I can email you the Salaita Twitter screen shot if you send me your email address.

Bonni
barenakedislam@gmail.com

 
At 8:53 AM, Blogger Lawrence said...

Jeffrey Goldberg is a self-hating Jew himself, who occasionally defends Israel. So his self-loathing is not as transparent as say the J Street types, but he's cut from the same cloth at the end of the day. Goldberg has praised at least one anti-Semitic book on Israel I have come across, his burb on the cover. I would give the title but I cannot recall it offhand. His whitewashing of the jihadist Jew-hatred of the PA and Palestinian society is what you would expect from a MSM hack likewise. And is part and parcel of Jewish self-loathing and blind ignorance.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google