Powered by WebAds

Wednesday, October 07, 2015

For those wondering where I've been...

The computer is once again on the fritz. It's with the technician who will hopefully wipe it out, reformat it and reinstall Windows. In the meantime, I am using Mrs. Carl's computer today (she's working outside the house today), but I have three days' worth of work to make up....

And yes, I plan to buy a new computer on my next trip to the US, whenever that might be (yes, of course I know when the next scheduled trip is....).

And by the way, I don't think I have a worm but one never knows.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 6:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"I don't think I have a worm but one never knows"

Perhaps you should see a veterinarian?

*ducking*

 
At 7:32 PM, Blogger Yakov Butterfield said...

Have them install Ubuntu Linux. No viruses and it will run anything

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google