Powered by WebAds

Thursday, September 04, 2014

Ex-Israeli Jewish anti-Semite claims Sotloff worked for the Mossad

Jewish anti-Semite and ex-Israeli Gilad Atzmon claims Steven Sotloff, who was murdered by ISIS, worked for the Mossad.
The articles tells a story of a “worldwide network of friends included over 150 members, speaking 20 different languages, who scanned every post Steven has made on Facebook or Twitter and removed any mentions of his Israeli or Jewish connections.”  I can only think of one Jewish organization that could facilitate such an grand scale operation and it isn't JVP.
We also learned yesterday that Sotloff spent 3 years at the Interdisciplinary Center in Herzliya. An institute that is linked to the Mossad according to some media sources.
Israeli press comes short of linking Sotloff to the Mossad but it produces the necessary evidence that would make such a suggestion into a valid option.
If God Forbid I was kidnapped by ISIS, I'd bet that 150 of my friends would immediately wipe out this blog and then go through Facebook and Twitter and make sure they can't find anything on me. And I don't work for the Mossad. And you can bet that if Sotloff worked for the Mossad, ISIS would be crowing about it.

Atzmon's writings are those of a paranoid lunatic.

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

At 9:04 PM, Blogger Sammy Finkelman said...

>> If God Forbid I was kidnapped by ISIS, I'd bet that 150 of my friends would immediately wipe out this blog and then go through Facebook and Twitter and make sure they can't find anything on me

No, keep up this blog and not connect your name to it. It's not connected now.

 
At 1:22 AM, Blogger Empress Trudy said...

Because that retard would know these things.....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google