Powered by WebAds

Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Israeli soldier called a racist beccause he never raped a 'Palestinian'

But for the fact that we have heard similar accusations made in the past, I would find this story beyond belief. A former IDF soldier on a speaking tour of US college campuses in the Pacific Northwest suffered from charges of 'racism' because he never - and didn't know of any other IDF soldier who had - raped a 'Palestinian' woman.
BDS rhetoric makes Nazi rhetoric look sensible and reasonable because it taps into whatever dementia is in the air.
At a BDS event in Portland, a professor from a Seattle university told the assembled crowd that the Jews of Israel have no national rights and should be forced out of the country. When I asked, “Where do you want them to go?” she calmly answered, “I don’t care. I don’t care if they don’t have any place else to go. They should not be there.”
When I responded that she was calling for ethnic cleansing, both she and her supporters denied it.
And during a presentation in Seattle, I spoke about my longing for peace between Israel and the Palestinians. When I was done, a woman in her 60’s stood up and yelled at me, “You are worse than the Nazis. You are just like the Nazi youth!”
A number of times I was repeatedly accused of being a killer, though I have never hurt anyone in my life.
On other occasions, anti-Israel activists called me a rapist. The claims go beyond being absurd – in one case, a professor asked me if I knew how many Palestinians have been raped by IDF forces. I answered that as far as I knew, none.
She triumphantly responded that I was right, because, she said, “You IDF soldiers don’t rape Palestinians because Israelis are so racist and disgusted by them that you won’t touch them.”
You’re a rapist? You’re not a rapist? Why do you hate Palestinian Arab women? Why won’t you rape them? You’re a racist!
Read the whole thing.

Other than Jews, is there any other group in the world about whom such a lie would be taken seriously?

And by the way, those of you in the US with college-age children: Is this the education you want them to have?

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

At 4:03 AM, Blogger Captain.H said...

So, if an IDF soldier were to rape a Palestinian woman, he'd be a "war criminal". If he doesn't "because he's "disgusted by 'Palestinian' women", he's a "racist". That's just amazingly stupid "thinking".

Firstly, all the psychology/psychiatric experts agree that rape is far more an extremely emotionally aberrant 'power/control' issue, rather than a sex act per se.

The Palis, who love to think of themselves as perpetual victims, ought to think themselves extremely fortunate that they weren't in eastern Germany and Berlin at the end of WW2. Many tens of thousands of Russian soldiers acted like total pigs.

Even women concentration camp prisoners "liberated" by the Russians weren't spared from the Red Army rape epidemic. The Red Army War Memorial in eastern Berlin is generally referred to by many Germans as "the Tomb of the Unknown Rapist".

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google