Powered by WebAds

Monday, May 13, 2013

Back in Israel

I am back in Israel.

For a short time yesterday, it looked like I might not get back for the holiday tomorrow night.

I was flying Chicago-New York-London-Tel Aviv, and there were mechanical problems with the plane in Chicago which resulted in a delay of more than an hour and a half. I landed at Kennedy and had less than an hour to go from Terminal 8 to Terminal 7 (which are not that close together - it's a train ride).

Fortunately, I made the flight and got home. Unfortunately, my luggage didn't make it home today. Hopefully tomorrow.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 12:04 AM, Blogger Captain.H said...

That happened to me once on a flight, Carl. I went one way and my luggage went another. Very annoying! I hope you get all your luggage back speedily, with no damage and nothing missing.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google