Powered by WebAds

Monday, October 29, 2012

'I will put it on you and you will go to your death'

The image above was taken from Fatah of Lebanon's Facebook page by Palestinian Media Watch (and blown up a bit by me). It has apparently been there for quite some time.
"My mother dressed me in a strange belt (i.e., a suicide belt).
I asked her: 'What is this, mother?'
She said: 'I will put it on you and you will go to your death!'
I said to her: 'Mother, what have I done that you want me to die?'
She shed a tear that hurt my heart and said: 'The homeland needs you, son. Go and blow up the sons of Zion.'
I said to her: 'Why me and not you?'
She said: 'I will stay in order to give birth to more children for the sake of Palestine.'
I kissed her hand and said to her: 'Keep it up, mother, for you and for Palestine I will kill the impure and the damned.'"
[Fatah-Lebanon's Facebook page,
posted Sept. 3, 2012, accessed Oct. 28, 2012
Keep in mind that Fatah is the party (as opposed to Hamas) with whom we are supposed to make 'peace.'

More here

Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

At 6:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

" (and blown up a bit by me)"
--------------------------------

Deh funneh!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google