Powered by WebAds

Thursday, September 22, 2011

Breaking: It's official: Southern Sudanese embassy to be built in Jerusalem

At the anti-Durban conference, Sudanese Human Rights Activist Simon Deng has just announced officially, in the name of the President of the newly declared Republic of South Sudan, Salva Kiir, that South Sudan will be building its embassy in Israel in the Holy City of Jerusalem, "and not in Tel Aviv."

More on this story here. I will also post the rest of my notes later.

Who will follow?

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 12:28 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Hi Carl.
My guess this should make Erdogan go in orbit.lol

 
At 12:32 AM, Blogger Sunlight said...

Hopefully, Technion, Weitzman, the startups, etc. are already starting to talk to So. Sudan about teaming up on education programs and on the path to partnering on technology programs... I'm wishing that there not be a "not invented here" or "competition as threat" delay to doing this. Plus, it will be fun and interesting. I want to do it!

 
At 2:15 PM, Blogger Isaac said...

PARTNERS IN CRIME



"I am very moved to be in Israel and to walk on the soil of the Promised Land, and with me are all South Sudanese people. Israel has always supported the South Sudanese people. Without you, we would not have arisen”—said President Kiir to President Shimon Peres of Israel.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google