Powered by WebAds

Tuesday, January 04, 2011

My 5th blogiversary

It's five years ago tonight since I started this blog.

Here's a picture of my site meter just after midnight:

If you compare this year's site meter with last year's, you will see that I have over 930,000 hits this year as compared with 815,000 last year and 895,000 in the previous three years combined and over 1.3 million page views this year, compared with 1.1 million last year. I've done a total of 18,588 posts since this blog started (including this one and the next one). 6,634 of those posts have been written since January 4, 2010 (compared with 4,515 last year).

I'd like to thank you all for reading, commenting and linking to this blog, and I hope that you'll continue to enjoy it for many years to come.

Labels: , ,

6 Comments:

At 1:27 AM, Blogger Juniper in the Desert said...

Thank you for your posts about Israel; they fill a big gap!

 
At 1:46 AM, Blogger Lois Koenig said...

Carl, Mazel tov and thank you for having about the very best blog on Israel and what the world is doing to Israel...and to the Jews world-wide. I always go to Israel Matzav in the AM and a few times during the day.

Here's looking forward to the next decades of Israel Matzav!

 
At 2:28 AM, Blogger Sunlight said...

JITD - I like the posts on everything because Carl covers Israel and the interface with the U.S. Lots of people have family members both places and Carl is a good emissary between. I would, however, love to read some guest posts(?) from Mrs. Carl...

 
At 8:16 AM, Blogger Eliana said...

Wonderful blog, Carl!

Thanks for all your hard work!

 
At 11:54 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Carl, I only recently found your website and enjoy reading and "sharing" your posts. It is your blog that helps keep everyone informed about Israel and for this, I am deeply grateful.

Great success to you! I know this is an important milestone.

 
At 8:39 PM, Blogger Alexander Maccabee said...

Kol hakavod!

Carl, you do a great job. I check your site almost every day, often times multiple times in the day [as you update it frequently]. In my humble opinion it is one of the very best sources for Israeli news I have ever encountered. The quality of the articles you highlight can be summed up as, "all killer, no filler" [as we used to say when I was a regular DJ in dance night clubs].

Thanks.

Ari

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google