Powered by WebAds

Wednesday, January 05, 2011

Great news: TSA stealing stuff at checkpoints

Channel 7 news in New York reports that TSA employees have been stealing. No, not from your checked bags, at least according to this report. Rather, they are stealing things from people going through the checkpoints who remove jewelry, watches, laptop computers and other valuable items in order to go through the checkpoints.

Let's go to the videotape.



I don't think I've traveled out of LaGuardia since I moved to Israel, but I do occasionally travel out of Kennedy (most recently last November). Still this is very disconcerting and may be happening in other airports as well.

But Israeli style security won't fly in the US says Janet Incompetanto. Aren't you glad?

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At 7:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL, Carl. When I viewed this, the ABC news video was preceded by an advert promoting Mormonism.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google