Powered by WebAds

Tuesday, November 09, 2010

Sporadic posting

For those of you who have noticed that posting has been sporadic (although you won't see this for another hour, this is the fourth post I have written in the last half hour, even though each of them claims to be an hour apart), I am having BOTH car problems and computer problems. After spending the entire morning on the phone dealing with my laptop's inability to connect to the new router, I am now out at the mechanic figuring out why all the lights in our car failed on the way home from a Bar Mitzva in Beit Shemesh last night.

I'm doing the best I can today.... Please keep coming back to the site.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At 5:53 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Hi Carl.
Obama in Jakarta:
Obama said he hasn't seen the kind of progress in negotiations that "could finally create a framework for a secure Israel living side by side in peace with a sovereign Palestine."Hmmm....Sovereign state of Palestina."

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google