Powered by WebAds

Saturday, November 20, 2010

'No minister believes there will be peace in this generation'

Some blunt words from Israel's strategic affairs minister Moshe (Boogie) Yaalon.
"While I was still in uniform I said that I do not see the possibility of a peace settlement with the Arabs in our generation," said Ya'alon during an interview on radio station Radius 100FM. "I do not know one minister in the group of seven who thinks we can reach a peace settlement in the foreseeable future."
If that's the case, and I don't doubt for a minute that it is, why do Netanyahu, Barak and Meridor insist on pretending it's otherwise?

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 3:54 AM, Blogger NormanF said...

Don't ask me why Netanyahu believes peace with the Palestinians is possible in a year's time. He knows something the rest of us aren't privy to. We'd love to hear what gives him such grounds for optimism.

Most of the Cabinet simply doesn't share it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google