Powered by WebAds

Monday, November 22, 2010

If you're traveling in the United States, make sure to get a pair of these

If you travel in the United States, I suggest that you get a pair of these. I'd like to get a pair for myself too (I wonder if they will ship to Israel before my next trip).

Let's go to the videotape (Hat Tip: Gawker via Memeorandum).



This underwear would make me more inclined to go through the full body scanner rather than be groped, but I have not yet asked my rabbi whether that's permitted (until now, my rabbi said not to go through the scanners).

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

At 7:57 PM, Blogger Lydia McGrew said...

I'm sure the TSA will make you take them off or will simply force a grope-down on anyone who is wearing them when that is discovered in the scanner.

 
At 9:15 PM, Blogger Sunlight said...

I see another business opportunity! Didn't I read that they are going to give the burka people a pass on the scanning and groping?

http://www.graduationsource.com/high-school/caps-and-gowns.html

Instead of the graduation cap, they can make a balaklava. They are very cheap, so they can be bought by the crate for easy replacement. Or maybe we can make a stuff sack to put them in.. And it looks like they could be available in children's sizes, too!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google