Powered by WebAds

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Tears in my eyes: Marco Rubio on American exceptionalism

President Obama has done all he can to degrade American exceptionalism, a theme I've discussed many times on this blog.

Here's Marco Rubio on American exceptionalism . I had tears in my eyes watching this. It's simply awesome.

Let's go to the videotape.



When people talk about the values that Israel shares with the US, this is what they have in mind (the economic control by the 12 families notwithstanding (there's been more consolidation since that link) - you can still go from being a janitor's son to being a major player here).

Melissa Clouthier calls it the best political ad this season. She may be right.

Allahpundit calls it the first ad of the 2016 Presidential campaign. I hope he's right too.

1 Comments:

At 2:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Everything I've seen from Rubio has impressed me - he's articulate and even-tempered, even under pressure, and he has a clear set of principles that define his positions. He's everything Obama pretended to be but isn't, it seems.

And yes, Carl, this brought tears to my eyes, too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google