Powered by WebAds

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Price of admission

I was disgusted when I learned the price that Israel paid to be admitted to the OECD (Hat Tip: Shy Guy).
The Israeli government agreed that it would refer to Judea, Samaria and the Golan as not being part of Israel in order to join the OECD. Research conducted by the OECD in cooperation with Israel's Central Bureau of Statistics will therefore separate out data from residents of Judea and Samaria and the Golan Heights.

It was also agreed that the issue would be handled quietly, however it was leaked to the press.
Business is business, and it often casts moral and equitable considerations aside. Still, I was disgusted by this.

2 Comments:

At 1:14 AM, Blogger NormanF said...

Its just outrageous the Stupid Jews have no pride and self respect and crave international approval more than standing up for their own country.

What could go wrong indeed. If the OECD had given me those terms, I would have turned down their membership flat. There are just certain things I would never do because the price of admission would never be worth it.

Some price of admission here - the same one can get to any best little whorehouse in the world, which is the OECD today.

 
At 1:36 AM, Blogger Juniper in the Desert said...

This is impossible! This is a precedent which cannot be undone! What is the advantage of being in the OECD if you are prepared to deny your own existence??

It is like me agreeing to be given a free car in exchange for having both my legs and my right arm amputated!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google