Powered by WebAds

Monday, June 21, 2010

Russia cancels S-300 sale to Iran?

Russia has once again announced that it is canceling the sale of the S-300 surface-to-air anti-missile system to Iran because it violates the new, improved UN sanctions that were enacted last week.

Whether this is the final word, or whether we will be told again next week that the Russians have decided that the sale does not violate the sanctions remains to be seen.

Please don't expect Barack Obama to take a position on the issue.

What could go wrong?

2 Comments:

At 1:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

She loves me.

She loves me not.

She loves me.

She loves me not.

She loves me.

She loves me not.

She loves me.

She loves me not.

 
At 3:08 PM, Blogger NormanF said...

Will the Russians just make up their damn minds already? Sometimes they are worse than Israeli Jews in dawdling on important matters.


What could go wrong indeed

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google