Powered by WebAds

Saturday, April 10, 2010

Hmmm....

Jordan has barred the leaders of the radical Islamic Movement from entering its country from Israel.
Among those Islamic Movement leaders deemed too radical for Jordan are the head of the movement's northern branch, Sheikh Raed Salah, and his deputy, Khamel Hatib. Several other senior members of the group have been barred from the country as well.

Most recently barred from Jordan was Sheikh Ahmed abu-Ajweh, head of the Islamic Movement's branch in Yafo. “I arrived at the border... I passed over to the Jordanian side, and when I presented my passport, I was told to wait,” Ajweh told the Palestinian Authority's Wafa news on Thursday.

"I was held at the border for more than five hours, and then a captain informed me that I am not authorized to enter Jordan,” he continued. Awjeh said he was taken to an office with sophisticated equipment. There, workers photographed his eyes and took his fingerprints. After that, he was ordered to return to Israel.

"I don't understand the Jordanian policy, apparently they have decided to prevent Islamic Movement activists from entering Jordan, for no logical reason,” he complained.
I can think of a lot of reasons why Jordan wouldn't want to allow them to enter. The real question is why Israel allows them to wander around freely.

The picture at the top is Sheikh Raed Sallah.

2 Comments:

At 2:15 AM, Blogger Juniper in the Desert said...

These hideous blood-suckers live in Israel???

 
At 5:39 AM, Blogger NormanF said...

The plucky little king knows what a menace Islamists are. He hasn't been a survivor for nothing. Only Stupid Jews tolerate them.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google