Powered by WebAds

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Overnight music video

I know I've played this song before, but with all that Jerusalem has been in the news this week, it bears repeating. If I forget thee O Jerusalem, let my right hand be forgotten, may my tongue cleave to my cheek if I don't remember thee, if I don't recall Jerusalem at my joyous occasions.

Yaakov Shwekey and a group of IDF soldiers from a live concert in Caesaria last summer. This was apparently the finale.

Let's go to the videotape.



If Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton think they're going to get Israel to give up Yerushalayim, they've got another thing coming. It's Jerusalem for which we have prayed for the last two thousand years. Two conniving passing politicians aren't going to get us to give it up.

1 Comments:

At 3:08 AM, Blogger rons corner said...

Please believe me in stating that there are Americans who are for Israel and for Jerusalem.

The current Administration has shown their hatred toward Jews and of Israel. They want to see the destruction of both.

The fate of America is in the hands of God, and I fear that it will not be good.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google