Powered by WebAds

Tuesday, February 09, 2010

Administrative notice

Because the site was taking too long to load, I have reduced the number of days' worth of posts that are shown from three to two. This means it will load especially fast on Saturdays.

I have also noticed that the search function within the site only works on very recent posts - for anything else you have to use Google. I do not know how to correct this.

A number of you have generously offered to help me upgrade the template, but I have never gotten around to it. Please keep bugging me from time to time. I really do want to get around to it.

Thanks.

2 Comments:

At 11:11 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Hi Carl.
You can put a google.search on your blog to search the blog ,the only downturn is that it needs correct search names.
http://googlecustomsearch.blogspot.com/2009/05/search-box-for-blogger.html
Will.

 
At 11:17 AM, Blogger Carl in Jerusalem said...

Will,

Thanks but can't use it because my template is still Old Blogger and Old Blogger doesn't let you use gadgets.

Grrr.....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google