Powered by WebAds

Monday, May 25, 2009

Cafe Press' "F**k Israel" campaign

Cafe Press is a place that sells blog souvenirs. I'm not that creative so I don't have any and have never opened an account there. But there are some nasty doings over there (Hat Tip: Israellycool via Shy Guy).
Someone opened up a F***Israel shop at Cafe Press. This is a violation of Cafe Press’ own Content Usage Policy.

Appropriate complaints can be emailed to Cafe Press at cup@cafepress.com.
I can't access it from this connection, but something tells me it includes Rachel Ray in a kaffiyeh.

4 Comments:

At 5:55 AM, Blogger NormanF said...

I can access the connection.... it does violate Cafe Press's content usage policy.

We'll have to wait and see if they take it down.

 
At 7:20 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

glad as an artist I never used them

 
At 7:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's pretty disgusting. Of course if the site has said F** N*****s it would never have been allowed but ya know, they're making a political statement so why the f*** not.

 
At 10:12 AM, Blogger Alpha3958 said...

I see this and I think of Genesis 12:3, and then I laugh.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google