Powered by WebAds

Friday, March 06, 2009

Vote for me again!

I was surprised to get this email in my morning mail on Friday:
From: Ryan Caldwell
Date: Thu, Mar 5, 2009 at 7:54 PM
Subject: Blogger Appreciation Awards Finalist
To: IsraelMatzav@gmail.com

Dear Israel,

I am writing to inform you that you are a finalist for the Blogger Appreciation Awards contest. Your blog was nominated by one of your readers, and our judges found your blog and content compelling. You are one of 30 blog authors out of over 2,000 nominees who have made it to the final voting round. Voting starts today and continues through March 17th at this page.
Thanks to whoever nominated me.

I guess I will leave this on the top for a while and see what happens. In the meantime, go vote all of you. They have me as "Carl K in Jerusalem."

P.S. I don't see any limits on how many times you can vote in this one, so vote early and often.

4 Comments:

At 6:10 PM, Blogger What is "Occupation" said...

please enlarge and color in red? " Carl K in Jerusalem" so that people will see it better

 
At 6:17 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Sorry if I addressed you incorrectly in the message.

I wanted to suggest that it would help if you made the Vote For Me image link to the voting page. Right now it just links to the image file.

 
At 8:34 PM, Blogger Findalis said...

Voted. Hope you win.

 
At 4:53 AM, Blogger Daniel434 said...

Voted and left a comment.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google