Powered by WebAds

Monday, January 05, 2009

Carl in Jerusalem to be interviewed on Sirius XM Satellite Radio

I am pleased to tell you all that I am going to be interviewed tonight by John DeVore on Sirius XM Satellite Radio. The interview will take place at approximately 8:25 pm Eastern time (sorry, Israelis). We're going to be discussing the situation in Gaza. For those of you who have Sirius or XM accounts, you know how to listen. For the rest of you, they have promised to send me an MP-3 copy of the interview as soon as it's done.

Please vote for Israel Matzav as Best Midsize blog in the 2008 Weblog Awards by going here.

6 Comments:

At 7:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Please tell us you're not being interviewed by Howard Stern!

 
At 7:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Carl, which channel are you being interviewed on? Is it the POTUS08 show?

 
At 7:56 PM, Blogger lawhawk said...

Awesome news. Congrats. I had done a couple of shows at their studios in Manhattan and it's quite a hoot. Problem is that I wasn't able to get the audio, but I guess since the merge they're now able to do it.

I'm looking forward to hearing what you have to say!

 
At 8:30 PM, Blogger NormanF said...

I think we all know what you're going to say, Carl - to give people around the world a clear-headed perspective on a very dangerous neighborhood. That is something missing and often obscured in MSM reports. Best wishes, Carl!

 
At 10:44 PM, Blogger Lydia McGrew said...

Congrats, Carl, from your uber-hawkish Christian friends here in mid-America.

 
At 6:13 AM, Blogger Lois Koenig said...

Mazel tov!

Can I have your autograph?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google