Powered by WebAds

Monday, December 15, 2008

The little Yiddishe hen

This is really good.

Here's a teaser.

One day as the Little Yiddishe Hen was reading the newspaper, she came across a story about Jews getting blown up on buses.

"Something should be done to save the Jewish People," she said. "Who will help me stop this insanity?”

"Not I," said the Israelis.

"Not I," said the Americans.

"Not I," said the World.

"Then I will," said the Little Yiddishe Hen. And she wrote letters to the editor… to no avail.

Soon the threat grew to include the forced expulsion of all Jewish life (and dead Jewish bodies) from the Gaza strip.

Continue reading here.

1 Comments:

At 6:01 AM, Blogger debbie said...

I know how and so do you: Lots and lots of tefillah, tzedaka, khessed and learning Torah. Relying on the almighty and not on the Israelis the Americans and the world.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google