Powered by WebAds

Sunday, December 28, 2008

Egyptian foreign minister blames Hamas for Gaza situation

I never thought I would hear this (until I saw it reported earlier this evening). Here's a video of Egyptian foreign minister Ahmed Aboul Gheit blaming Hamas for the situation in Gaza. Let's go to the videotape.



Let's get in there and do what needs to be done quickly while we still have time.

By the way, our Internet connection was down for an hour and a half - that's why I was gone for so long.

3 Comments:

At 1:43 AM, Blogger amy said...

Hey, Carl. I never thought I'd see the day when an Arab government would put the blame squarely where it belongs.

 
At 2:44 AM, Blogger NormanF said...

I mentioned in an earlier post the Arabs fear Iran's designs upon their regimes. Hamas is an Iranian proxy in the heart of the Arab world. Arabs have no love of Israel but they have no great wish either to live under Iranian suzerainty.

 
At 6:33 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Israel is blamed for "blockading" Gaza, but it's important to let people know that Egypt also shares a border with Gaza. This may be wishful thinking, but any cooperation between Israel and Egypt would be great, if focused on how to keep Gaza non-belligerent (after, hopefully, Hamas is defanged by the IDF).

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google