Powered by WebAds

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Israel's foreign ministry finally gets it?

Here's an interesting email that was in my inbox today.
Hello,

I am in charge of a project at the behest of the Israeli Foreign Ministry to coordinate the efforts of Pro-Israeli websites around the world.

I wish to ask if you would be interested in receiving talking points and material (videos, press releases, etc) from the Foreign Ministry so you can incorporate them into the very important message you are spreading?

I would also like to enquire: how can the Foreign Ministry aid you in spreading a Pro-Israeli message worldwide.

This is part of a wider Foreign Ministry effort to reach out to Israel's supporters and to challenge the dominance of Pro-Palestinian propaganda on the net.
If any other bloggers are interested and didn't receive the email, please drop me an email.

1 Comments:

At 10:03 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Its about time

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google