Powered by WebAds

Monday, October 06, 2008

How the UN 'Human Rights Council' intimidates critics of Islam

These are two videos of the proceedings of the UN 'Human Rights Council' in Geneva on Tuesday, September 23 - ironically the anniversary of the Jewish date on which the 9/11 terror attacks occurred. Watch what happens to NGO representatives who try to point out that 'Islamophobia' is overblown or that the 'Council' is neglecting real issues of discrimination because of it. Watch how they get shut down.

Let's go to the videotapes.



Here's the second one.

3 Comments:

At 1:31 AM, Blogger Thud said...

Dangerous clowns and delinquent children copying their betters...scum all of them.

 
At 2:14 AM, Blogger PM said...

>> who are here to really defend human rights, and who are not !!!!!!!!?????????

your respectfully
Islamophobe from Free world :)

 
At 5:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

EXCERPT: HOORAY FOR CAPTAIN SPAULDING
From the film "Animal Crackers" (1930)

With Groucho Marx as US Ambassador to the UN Captain Jeffrey Spalding, and Margaret Dumont as Distinguished EU Representative Mrs. Rittenhouse:


(Spaulding)
Hello, I must be going,
I cannot stay, I came to say, I must be going.
I’m glad I came, but just the same I must be going.
La La.

(Mrs. Rittenhouse)
For my sake you must stay.
If you should go away,
You’d spoil this party I am throwing.

(Spaulding)
I’ll stay a week or two,
I’ll stay the summer thru,
But I am telling you,
I must be going.

(All)
Before you go,
Will you oblige us,
And tell us of your deeds so glowing?

(Spaulding)
I’ll do anything you say,
In fact I’ll even stay!

(All)
Good!

(Spaulding)
But I must be going.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google