Powered by WebAds

Sunday, June 15, 2008

Indian Muslim Scholar Zaker Naik: Bush Is World's No. 1 Terrorist

Following are excerpts from an address by Indian Muslim Cleric Dr. Zakir Naik, which aired on Peace TV (India) on May 24, 2008. A transcript follows, and I will have a brief comment after that.



Zakir Naik: I told the American consul at the time that according to me, the number one terrorist in the world is George Bush. I am a person who keeps on speaking very often. I had gone to Australia just a couple of months after 9/11. It cams as a headline in the newspapers at that time, in December 2001: "Dr. Zakir Naik calls himself a fundamentalist, and says George Bush is terrorist number one." I did not know of any speaker on a public level – I don't know, maybe [there is] – who has condemned George Bush as terrorist number one. Today, it is very common. I can name a hundred top personalities, and we know that our honorable Justice Hosbet... I didn't know that even he considers... Right, he is an honest judge? And I agree with that. I don't know when was the first time he said this... I don't want to compete with him, he is more senior than me... I don't know when was the first time he said that, but now when we read records, we come to know that the president of Venezuela, Hugo Chavez, said that the biggest terrorist in the world is George Bush. The president-elect of Bolivia, Evo Morales, said that George Bush is a terrorist. The famous singer and activist of America Harry Belafonte said the biggest terrorist in the world is George Bush. An MP in the U.K. by the name of George Galloway said the biggest terrorist in the world is George Bush, and he said that the blood that is on the hands of George Bush and Tony Blair is much more than the bombers who have done bombing in London. He said that it will be justified... George Galloway, who is an MP in the U.K., said it will be justified that if a suicide bomber goes and attacks and kills Tony Blair, without injuring any other innocent human being – that suicide bomber will be justified. Who said that? George Galloway.

We have Jyoti Basu. A few months back, he said, when George Bush came to India, that the number one terrorist is George Bush. Everyone says that, but the Indian government wants to invite him. For what? So that we learn the art of terrorism?

Recently, a couple of days back, there was a news article in the newspapers that Nobel Prize winner Betty Williams said she would love to kill George Bush. She would love to kill George Bush, which I differ.
But just give the 'Palestinians' a state reichlet and all the world's problems with radical Islam will go away. Heh.

2 Comments:

At 10:45 PM, Blogger NormanF said...

Islamists have butchered more Muslims than Jews. They're not likely to stop killing their co-religionists even if the Palestinians did get a reichlet.

 
At 3:04 PM, Blogger Abdullah Masroor said...

The TRUTH hurts!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google