Powered by WebAds

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Obama's 'spiritual mentor' says Israel is racist and to blame for 911

Ace of Spades has a video from Fox News in which Jeremiah Wright, Barack Hussein Obama's 'spiritual mentor,' accuses Israel of Racism and being responsible for the 9/11 attacks (Hat Tip: Little Green Footballs).

What was it that Wright himself said? Something like "The moment my sermons come out, Obama's Jewish support is going to melt like a snowball in hell"?

Yes, I do believe that's the approximate quote.

But you can count on Obama to support Israel. This is merely his "Crazy Uncle Jerry" who supports the Palestinian terrorists over Israel. It's got nothing at all, nothing I tell you, to do with Obama.

Go watch the video here. I wonder what Reverend Wrong would have to say about Doron Mahareta. I suppose that it was 'racism' when Israel accepted him as an immigrant.

4 Comments:

At 2:02 AM, Blogger Cathy said...

I am still physically sickened by the words of this man. I always believe I have heard and seen everything... and then I am proved wrong. So much hate... and then to see the members of his congregation cheer his words... so disheartening... so discouraging...

 
At 6:14 AM, Blogger NormanF said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 6:15 AM, Blogger NormanF said...

The American Left has devolved from blaming America to hating it. As it turned out, the temporary glow of unity in America engendered by 9/11 didn't last very long and didn't propel the Left to reassess its traditional anti-Americanism. An American would say you cannot love your country and despise it. Its an incompatible divide between those who appreciate America and those who will never be made happy by her existence.

 
At 2:41 AM, Blogger Marianne Tioran said...

I wonder why obama and his pastor do not consider suicide bombings racist.

marianne
http://heavenawaits.wordpress.com/

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google