Powered by WebAds

Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Video of the human chain around the Old City of Jerusalem

It's a pity that many of you don't speak Hebrew and won't understand many of the comments in what you're about to see. This is a video of yesterday's 'human chain' for an undivided Jerusalem around the Old City of Jerusalem in cold (low 40's), misty weather. Imagine how many people would have come out if the weather were nice. (For the record, I missed it - I had to go to a funeral yesterday afternoon).

1 Comments:

At 11:34 PM, Blogger TeachESL said...

I don't have the kind of excuse you had. If I had cancelled all my classes - and my husband agreed to it - I would have gone. That's the kind of 'circle' I would have loved to go around in! But we really need the money! So happy, though, that there were all those people there! Was it picked up by any of the MSM?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google