Powered by WebAds

Sunday, October 28, 2007

Scared to visit Israel?


If you are, hopefully this will cure you.
People sometimes tell me they’re scared to go to Israel. I live just outside Washington, D.C., and I can tell you that’s a much more dangerous place. You certainly will acquire a greater appreciation of the political, and especially geographic issues, when you visit Israel, but you don’t have to be interested in geopolitics to go to a country that is so beautiful and fascinating that you will want to plan your next trip the moment you return from the first.
Read it all.

2 Comments:

At 4:19 PM, Blogger Peanut said...

I,ve been waiting to visit Israel for a long time.If I believed the British media I never would..your site is a great help in helping me understand whats going on in Israel...good luck in your efforts.

 
At 4:11 AM, Blogger Zoe Brain said...

I was born in England, live in Australia, and visited Israel recently.

The security presence in Israel was not nearly so intrusive as it is in London.

Apart from the lack of surf, Tel Aviv could be a suburb of Sydney.

I wouldn't recommend staying within 5 km of the armed lunatic asylum that is Gaza, but that's about it. And that's like saying "steer clear of the football park when Celtic are playing Rangers".

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google