Sunday, June 03, 2012
- Name: Carl in Jerusalem
- Location: Jerusalem, Israel
I am an Orthodox Jew - some would even call me 'ultra-Orthodox.' Born in Boston, I was a corporate and securities attorney in New York City for seven years before making aliya to Israel in 1991 (I don't look it but I really am that old :-). I have been happily married to the same woman for thirty-one years, and we have eight children (bli ayin hara) ranging in age from 8 to 29 years and five grandchildren. Our eldest daughter and eldest son are married! Before I started blogging I was a heavy contributor on a number of email lists and ran an email list called the Matzav from 2000-2004. You can contact me at: IsraelMatzav at gmail dot com
Like what you see? Please hit my tip box below!
- Incredible: Israel's IOC rep opposes moment of sil...
- A plot against Netanyahu?
- At least 10 killed in Lebanese riots
- President Obama's multiple personalities
- Netanyahu's empty promises to Ulpana residents can...
- Der Spiegel: Israel's Dolphin class submarines equ...
- The American 'national interest' in UNRWA
- Obama vindicates Bush: Will the Left notice?
- The first helicopter war
- In Erdogan's Turkey, homage to Imam Khomeni